(CNN) – Here’s something that will tease any cheese lover’s taste buds.
Shopping chain Costco is offering a wheel of cheese for sale on its website.
A 72-pound wheel of Italian Parmigiano-Reggiano, with a price tag of about $900.
But Costco claims it’s worth every penny because the cheese is aged 24 months and is “extravagant.”
Buyers can also end up saving money in the long run: the wheel costs far less per pound than the same type of cheese bought in small slices.
- Mobile museums start reopening Tuesday
- President Trump, Sessions engage in heated Twitter war
- Biloxi police arrest man wanted for second-degree murder
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Josiah Harry
- The Latest in Sen. Jeff Sessions, Tommy Tuberville US Senate race