CLEVELAND (WJW / CNN Newsource) — The Cleveland Clinic shared a touching message on Valentine’s Day after spotting giant words of support carved in the snow outside the medical center.
Cleveland Clinic News tweeted, “A beautiful message was left at our main campus today.”
Someone wrote “Mom Be Brave” for their mother who is battling cancer.
“To the person who wrote it, you’ve touched our hearts,” the hospital wrote.
- Retired Pope Benedict XVI ill after visit to Germany
- Search underway for missing man who may have impaired judgement in Mobile County
- Two teen lacrosse players score goal in fight against hunger
- Trump fires Tennessee Valley Authority chair, cites high pay
- UMS-Wright, Fairhope and Vigor among local teams ranked in ASWA preseason poll