(CNN) — Bonnaroo is a gone-a-roo… at least for this year.
The big Tennessee music festival has been canceled because of continued concerns over COVID-19.
Back in March, Bonnaroo’s organizers moved its regular June dates to September, but now they’ve decided to cancel it all together.
Instead, they’ll hold a virtual festival with folks who roll over their tickets to next year’s festival getting access for free.
Bonnaroo 2021 is set for June 17-20.
- Retired Pope Benedict XVI ill after visit to Germany
- Search underway for missing man who may have impaired judgement in Mobile County
- Two teen lacrosse players score goal in fight against hunger
- Trump fires Tennessee Valley Authority chair, cites high pay
- UMS-Wright, Fairhope and Vigor among local teams ranked in ASWA preseason poll