MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Milk & Cookies is a classic combination, so is ice cream and the month of July. Happy National Ice Cream Month!
Blue Bell says the fan favorite Milk & Cookies flavor is back on store shelves this month.
Mile and Cookies is a delicious vanilla ice cream combined with chocolate chip cookies.
“We are excited to bring Milk & Cookies back this year, and during National Ice Cream Month. The flavor has not been available in stores for several years. Returning flavors are as exciting as a new flavor because so many of our fans contact us every day with requests asking to bring back their favorite.”Jimmy Lawhorn, Blue Bell vice president, sales and marketing
Milk & Cookies Ice Cream is now available in the half gallon and pint sizes, but only for a
It was in 1984 when President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream
Month and the third Sunday of the month as National Ice Cream Day.
- Baldwin County real estate numbers up despite pandemic
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Josephine forms, earliest ‘J’ storm on record in Atlantic
- Mobile Police investigate shooting off Government St.
- Santa Rosa County School District lays off more than 80 teachers
- Cities with the most successful female entrepreneurs