TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Saturday, bikers from across the nation gathered at their local courthouses to show support for law enforcement. One group even coming together in Tyler.
After months of divide among people and police, bikers wanted to put on a show of unity. The people present today said being peaceful in no way means being passive.
“I personally have a wife that is a police officer, so it hits home for me to give support to my wife, and all of her brothers and sisters who serve with her at the police department,” says Dwayne Stanton.
They want their actions today to be an example of what unity looks like.
MORE BIKER DAD STORIES
- Police ID motorcyclist killed in Rhode Island hit-and-run; suspect in custody
- FHP: Two bikers killed in in Northwest Florida when SUV makes left turn in front of them
- Man charged in deadly Nashville motorcycle crash
- Rhode Island police looking for hit and run driver who killed a biker
- Former Colorado officer apologizes to Hells Angels motorcyclist for traffic stop that led to resignation