HOBE SOUND, Fla. (AP) — Detectives are investigating the death of a 9-month-old Florida boy who drowned in his family’s bathtub.
Martin County sheriff’s investigators say Cameron Davis died Friday. His mother told them that the boy’s father had been asleep, but she thinks she told him the baby was in the tub. She also thinks she might have fallen asleep.
She estimated the baby had been in the tub for 20 minutes before he was found face down and blue in the water.
The couple has two other young children. No charges have been filed.
- National Coffee Day: Freebies and deals from Dunkin, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks and more
- Candy factory giveaway: Willy Wonka-like ‘golden ticket’ search begins this week
- Italian restaurant takes anti-mask stance with ‘Godfather’ billboard
- Student athlete gifts a second chance at life to older brother
- ALDOT crews cleaning up debris from Hurricane Sally this week