LOS ANGELES (AP) – Authorities in Los Angeles say actor and comedian Orson Bean was hit and killed by a car in Los Angeles. He was 91. He was known for his appearances on TV game shows and for playing a crotchety merchant on “Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman,” among scores of other film, television and theater credits. Police say he was walking in the Venice neighborhood when he was clipped by one vehicle and fell. A second driver then struck him in what police say was a fatal collision. He’s survived by wife Alley Mills and four children. He was also the father-in-law of late conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man arrested, booked on murder charge in Monroe County
- Democrats prepare police reform bills after Floyd’s death
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Elderly protester hits head on ground after Buffalo cops shove him
- How to see Friday’s Strawberry Moon
- German prosecutors believe suspect in Madeleine McCann case could be connected to a second case