(CNN) — The US Department of Agriculture said 40,000 pounds of ground beef are being recalled. Seven products have been affected by this recall from Lakeside Refrigerated Service in New Jersey. Lakeside Refrigerated Service produced the ground beef products on June 1, 2020, and distributed them nationwide.
The product was recalled because according to the Food and Safety Inspection Service the ground beef might contain E. Coli. The F.S.I.S. established product number 46841.
The detailed list of recalls can be found on the F.S.I.S website here.
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- “Amazing little town.” Film shot in Fairhope debuts Friday, city gets Hollywood shout-on on national TV
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Healthcare Workers Discuss Their Experiences With Moderna Vaccine