(CNN) — The US Department of Agriculture said 40,000 pounds of ground beef are being recalled. Seven products have been affected by this recall from Lakeside Refrigerated Service in New Jersey. Lakeside Refrigerated Service produced the ground beef products on June 1, 2020, and distributed them nationwide.
The product was recalled because according to the Food and Safety Inspection Service the ground beef might contain E. Coli. The F.S.I.S. established product number 46841.
The detailed list of recalls can be found on the F.S.I.S website here.
- OCSO: Man shot in abdomen on Okaloosa Island, deputies searching for shooter
- Man found floating in Pascagoula River identified
- Body found in Perdido Key ID’d as missing boater Brandon Nicholson
- Lowe’s in Mobile, Daphne, Pensacola to offer second round of free cleanup supplies
- Skanska: 22 barges washed ashore during Sally, 12 onto private property in Pensacola