(CNN Newsource) — A grim discoveryat a recycling center in New Jersey Wednesday.
Police say they were called to the Colgate Recycling Facility in New Brunswick around 9 a.m. after one dead newborn was found. They began investigating, and found another deceased newborn about six hours later.
Police did not release any other details.
The Medical Examiner’s office is conducting autopsies to determine the causes of death.
- VIDEO: Target store looted during George Floyd protests
- ‘He needed a different fit’: YouTuber, husband place adopted 4-year-old son with autism with ‘new mommy’
- More than 27,000 Alabamians filed unemployment between May 17-May 23
- Man who allegedly broke into bank says he did it for a ‘Hot Pocket’
- NOISE ALERT: Eglin AFB conducting flight training May 28 & 29