(CNN Newsource) — A grim discoveryat a recycling center in New Jersey Wednesday.
Police say they were called to the Colgate Recycling Facility in New Brunswick around 9 a.m. after one dead newborn was found. They began investigating, and found another deceased newborn about six hours later.
Police did not release any other details.
The Medical Examiner’s office is conducting autopsies to determine the causes of death.
- Warm Saturday, building clouds tomorrow
- 2020 Azalea Trail Run added to list of events canceled by COVID-19
- Looking for some cuddles while practicing social distancing?
- Baldwin County – Now Hiring
- Measures to keep public transportation safe during COVID-19 pandemic