NAS PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — On December 6, 2019 one of the eight personnel injured during the NAS mass shooting incident was discharged from the hospital.
The Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Museum, and Lighthouse are only open for current DoD ID cardholders.
News 5 will stay on top of any updates received.
- NW Florida Johnson & Johnson vaccine clinics switch to Moderna this week
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine impacts felt by Gulf Coast recipients, family says
- Coach O says LSU NEEDS this Spring Game
- “She’s irreplaceable,” Principal of St. Mary’s Catholic school remembers Pre-school teacher who died following house fire
- Amended gambling bill passes Alabama Senate, heads to House