ALABAMA (WKRG) — Governor Kay Ivey stood with Ensign Joshua Kaleb Watson’s family Friday to place his name onto Alabama’s Fallen Heroes Memorial.
She made this tweet, sharing pictures from the ceremony:
- Biden meets with lawmakers to try to broker social spending deal
- Child tax credit: Why some might get a smaller payment in October, November, December
- Orange Beach lifeguards help 95-year-old woman dip her toes in the sand
- Oh, Christmas tree? Shortages expected nationwide due to droughts
- Man charged with capital murder pleads guilty to assaulting Morgan County Jail officer