MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A woman is likely facing charges after she allegedly shot a man in an argument. Mobile Police say Saturday morning at about 7 they responded to a call on Victory Drive at Halls Mill Road for a person shot.
They found a man lying on the road who said he’d been shot in his vehicle after an argument with a woman he knows. Police say the victim’s injury was not life-threatening.
Police say the woman was found at Metro Jail trying to turn herself in. The case will be presented to a grand jury. This incident was near Hart’s Chicken on Dauphin Island Parkway and one of two shootings reported by Mobile Police Saturday morning.
- Mobile County Health Department hosting vaccine event at historic church on MLK Day
- Sunny and chilly afternoon
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Long lines for seniors in Mobile County’s first open COVID vaccination event
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue