MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — An 18-year-old woman, Davaniece Jones, was arrested after making verbal threats, biting an officer, and spitting in a victim’s face Thursday morning.
The name and face may ring a bell as WKRG News 5 reported on Jones back in February pertaining to a stabbing incident.
Police arrived on scene to a harassment call at around 10 AM. Officers spoke to Jone’s mother, the complainant. She stated her daughter was making verbal threats over the phone.
Jones left the residence while officers obtained information from the victim and made a verbal threat towards the victim.
Additionally, she bit an officer on the shoulder and had to be physically restrained. While walking her to the patrol car she spat on the victim.
- Jimmy Buffett inducted into the Mississippi Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- Zendaya becomes youngest lead drama actress to win Emmy
- Pressure mounts on GOP senators over filling Ginsburg seat
- Tropical Storm Beta forecast to make landfall Monday