UPDATE (08/13/2020) — A bond hearing was held Thursday for Dinkins. Her bond was set at $150,000 for both charges.
The arraignment is scheduled for 8/20.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police have made an arrest in a 2019 double homicide.
Police arrested Margaruita Dinkins, 30, in connection to a shooting at 2102 Steiner Street where 68-year-old George Longshaw and 44-year-old Harold Wallace both died. The shooting happened on December 22, 2019.
Police arrested Dinkins Tuesday, August 11, 2020, after an investigation identified her as a suspect. Dinkins is currently in Mobile County Metro Jail and is charged with two counts of murder.
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- 2-alarm Fire fire at Yester Oaks apartments in Mobile
- How people feel about Baldwin’s beaches staying closed
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump