Thank you to everyone who came out to support the blood drive. Your generosity resulted in 60 pints of blood donated. That blood will help save 180 lives.
But our work isn’t done. Just as the need for blood at local hospitals rises in the summer, overall donation drops.
Beginning now through August 31, LifeSouth will offer all donors a $20 e-gift card. Donors who give platelets or double red cells will receive an additional $20 e-gift card.
You giving goes to your community. These are the local hospitals that rely on LifeSouth blood donors:
- USA Health University Hospital
- USA Health Children’s and Women’s Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
- Thomas Hospital
- Springhill Medical Center
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Grove Hill Memorial Hospital
- Jackson Medical Center
- North Baldwin Infirmary
- Thomasville Regional Medical Center
- Washington County Hospital
The Lifesouth Blood Mobile is located in the WKRG Parking lot from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and open to anyone who wishes to donate blood for a good cause.
Anyone who donates will receive:
- Chick-Fil-A gift card
- Twenty dollar E-Gift card
- Coupon for a free pint of blue bell ice cream
- Free car wash from Bebo’s