MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A Wilmer teen is in Mobile Metro Jail accused of sexual assault.
Shawn Lisenby, 18, was arrested by Mobile County deputies on Thursday evening. Lisenby is charged with first-degree rape. Deputies say, on the same night of his arrest, he forcibly raped a female who was known to him.
Lisenby remains in jail awaiting a bond hearing.
- 40-percent of Democrats undecided in congressional race
- EMS employee arrested, accused of breaking into Grove Hill home while woman slept
- Pensacola Beach toll booth no longer accepting cash starting this spring
- Tuberville campaign says poll shows him leading Republican Senate race
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend: February 21-23