MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A Wilmer teen is in Mobile Metro Jail accused of sexual assault.
Shawn Lisenby, 18, was arrested by Mobile County deputies on Thursday evening. Lisenby is charged with first-degree rape. Deputies say, on the same night of his arrest, he forcibly raped a female who was known to him.
Lisenby remains in jail awaiting a bond hearing.
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed in death of Mobile boy with special needs
- Husband hides symptoms to visit wife in maternity ward, Strong Hospital officials say
- Thomasville opens landfill for storm debris
- Al. Attorney General announces partnership with eBay to fight price-gouging
- Baja California state troops to get keep people indoors, prevent spread of COVID-19