MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A Wilmer teen is in Mobile Metro Jail accused of sexual assault.
Shawn Lisenby, 18, was arrested by Mobile County deputies on Thursday evening. Lisenby is charged with first-degree rape. Deputies say, on the same night of his arrest, he forcibly raped a female who was known to him.
Lisenby remains in jail awaiting a bond hearing.
- Man accused of raping 11-year-old arrested after leaving pregnant victim at ER, sheriff’s office says
- Florida senator leading effort to limit SCOTUS justices while Democrat says court packing won’t happen
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it
- Warm and more humid evening, Storm chances rising by Friday
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters