MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The second round of stimulus direct deposits are already pending in some American’s bank accounts.
The $600 payments per qualifying adult and dependent are on the way. So what will you be doing with your second stimulus check? We asked Mobilians today.
Answers ranged from paying for roof repairs from hurricane damage, paying off bills to donating the money to someone who needs it. One man expressed his concern that the amount was too low, and one woman was worried about the checks taking money away from Social Security.
Watch the video above to hear their responses.
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say
- EXCLUSIVE: Greyhound CEO tells head of DHS migrant passengers must have proof they are COVID-free
- Teen saves friend’s life one day after earning CPR certification
- Video appears to show tsunami waves arriving in New Zealand
- Pensacola man who shot intruder inside his home tells his story