MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Wave Transit System will operate a delayed normal fixed route and Mobility Assistance Program (MAP) service on Thursday, Sept. 17, starting at 7 a.m.
Also, the GM&O Transportation Center and Beltline Office will resume normal work hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- DOJ labels NYC, Seattle, Portland as cities ‘permitting violence,’ weighs pulling federal funds
- Make-A-Wish surprises 4-year-old cancer survivor with puppy
- Missouri 18-year-old finds fossilized mastodon tooth in river
- Hurricane Sally reveals ship that was submerged for decades
- Man accused of trying to kidnap 2-year-old from car backing out of California parking spot