IRVINGTON, Ala. (WKRG) — A sweet moment captured on camera where an Irvington student received a huge surprise.
Warrant Officer Ashley Plymale surprised her son Brice Tuesday during lunch at Pearl Haskew Elementary School, says the Mobile County Public School System.
Plymale had just come home from a 10-month deployment while serving in Iraq and Kuwait with the 244th Combat Aviation Brigade.
Watch the full video below:
- FDA issues warning to Jimmy John’s over safety violations
- Coronavirus: What Alabama health officials want you to know
- Classmates, neighbors in mourning after bullied 12-year-old NC girl commits suicide
- Ms. Wheelchair Alabama preps for national competition
- Demolition crew tears down the wrong house in an historic neighborhood