IRVINGTON, Ala. (WKRG) — A sweet moment captured on camera where an Irvington student received a huge surprise.
Warrant Officer Ashley Plymale surprised her son Brice Tuesday during lunch at Pearl Haskew Elementary School, says the Mobile County Public School System.
Plymale had just come home from a 10-month deployment while serving in Iraq and Kuwait with the 244th Combat Aviation Brigade.
Watch the full video below:
- 74-year-old woman killed by Fourth of July ‘celebratory gunfire,’ NC police say
- Big Boy restaurant chain changes mascot
- Frederick Douglass statue vandalized in New York park
- Australia to shut border between its 2 largest states as Melbourne infections surge
- Man awaiting trial for 2016 murder booked into Metro Jail for 2nd time this year