MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Although many establishments have closed its doors in wake of Hurricane Sally, the Waffle House on Government Street continues to welcome its patrons.
As the running joke goes, “only when Waffle House closes is when you know its serious.” But this storm is definitely serious and precaution should be taken as it makes landfall.
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’
- Sonic adds Halloween-inspired drinks to its menu
- Brain-eating amoeba detected in Lake Jackson water supply, residents should not use tap