DAUPHIN ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — A WKRG News 5 viewer on Dauphin Island sent video from the top of the Dauphin Island Bridge.
As Hurricane Sally continues to shift east, The island has suffered from major storm surge and strong winds.
One viewer says the marina on Dauphin Island is damaged. He says boats tore up probably 15 slips on each side.
- Uptick in human trafficking via tractor-trailers, South Texas border authorities say
- Migrant women react to allegations of unwanted hysterectomies from ICE detention center
- American Red Cross in need of volunteers in areas impacted by hurricanes, wildfires
- ‘We need help’: No individual assistance yet for NWFL residents dealing with Sally damage
- WATCH LIVE: Blues Night at Savannah-Safe Jazz Festival