MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Providence Health System has a new online care program with Ascension allowing ‘access to care, anytime anywhere’ using a smart phone or laptop.
The program lets you use a device you have to video chat one-on-one with a healthcare provider. Online doctors can treat conditions such as sinus or upper respiratory infections, allergic reactions, the cold/flu, and more.
“Ascension Online Care is our first Ascension-branded consumer access product, and our marketing campaign is designed to build broad awareness among those who need greater access to care from home, at a lower cost, or simply at a more convenient time.”Nick Ragone, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Ascension
The program costs $49 per video chat and does not require insurance. For more information about the online care, click here.
- Moe’s in Orange Beach will serve food this weekend
- Police appear to shoot TV reporter, photographer with pepper balls
- Warmer temperatures ahead this weekend, Fewer showers and storms expected
- Doc who died fighting Covid-19 is honored
- President Trump’s comments george Floyd’s death