UPDATE (1:56 p.m.) — The family of Willie Earl Marshall plans to hold a prayer vigil tomorrow, Friday at 1:00 pm. It will be held at the same location he was killed, on Hercules Street.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — MPD on Tuesday identified the man killed Monday night on Hercules Street as 55-year-old Willie Marshal.
The shooting happened around 7:30 p.m. in the 1000 block of Hercules Street.
The homicide was the first of the year in the City of Mobile.
- College football bringing a sense of normalcy to downtown Mobile
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- VIDEOS: ALGO Mobile reports vehicle fire on I-10 EB
- Mobile Police confirms crash on Schillinger Road, one life-flighted
- MPD: Drive-by shooting on Carstens Street lands one suspected shooter in hospital