MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — First responders were called to a car hit by a train off Paper Mill Road Wednesday afternoon.
Mobile Police say the driver is an 18-year-old man. He was taken to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Police say the driver said the power was out in the area and he didn’t see any flashing rail crossing lights.
This is a developing story.
- Jimmy Buffett inducted into the Mississippi Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- Zendaya becomes youngest lead drama actress to win Emmy
- Pressure mounts on GOP senators over filling Ginsburg seat
- Tropical Storm Beta forecast to make landfall Monday