MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — After “pausing” football workouts last week for more COVID-19 testing, WKRG News 5 Sports has learned the University of South Alabama football team will resume workouts starting tomorrow. Last week USA Athletics Director Dr. Joel Erdmann said, “the entire team and staff would be retested and allowed to return when a new baseline was established.” Randy Patrick will have more on this breaking story tonight on News 5.
- Barrett confirmed as Supreme Court justice in partisan vote
- Mother, son no longer living in shed post-Sally after help from the community
- Mobile Police investigating robbery and kidnapping at Wells Fargo
- Man arrested for burglary at Burroughs Elementary
- Infant allegedly thrown to her death by father identified