MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The case against the two suspects charged in the death of a USA professor is going to a grand jury.
Derric Scott and Tiquez Timmons are charged with felony murder in the death of Dr. Matthew Wiser.
Wiser was killed during what police described as a home invasion robbery at his home on Gaillard Drive near Langan Park in November.
Investigators tracked down the suspects through the victim’s stolen Nintendo Switch.
- More monoliths materialize around the world … as memes
- See where you lineup for COVID-19 vaccine when it’s available, thanks to NYT tool
- Daphne tree lighting takes place Thursday on heels of other event cancellations
- Joe Biden to keep Dr. Fauci on staff, call for 100 days of mask-wearing
- Mobile County doctors concerned with rising hospitalization rates