MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — USA Health Children’s & Women’s Hospital’s annual tree lighting ceremony took place Tuesday evening.
Hundreds gathered for Lights of Love, the ninth annual tree-lighting ceremony at USA Health Children’s & Women’s Hospital.
The hospital, along with USA Health, partners with Ronald McDonald House Charities celebrated the joy and wonder of the holiday season with this free community event.
Children had the opportunity for photos with San, met with popular children’s characters, plus treats, crafts and live performances by children’s choirs.
A former pediatric patient, Landen Sylvester, and Santa helped light the 50-foot tree decked out with more than 350,000 lights.
- Fla. governor declares state of emergency after Colonial Pipeline shutdown
- Mobile Fire-Rescue confirms shooting at Linx apartments Tuesday night
- Deputies say Florida woman stuffed cellphones, drugs into her underwear in prison smuggling scheme
- Lightning strike blows out wall in Fort Walton Beach home
- OCSO reminding residents, visitors to NOT drink and boat