MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — USA Health Children’s & Women’s Hospital’s annual tree lighting ceremony took place Tuesday evening.
Hundreds gathered for Lights of Love, the ninth annual tree-lighting ceremony at USA Health Children’s & Women’s Hospital.
The hospital, along with USA Health, partners with Ronald McDonald House Charities celebrated the joy and wonder of the holiday season with this free community event.
Children had the opportunity for photos with San, met with popular children’s characters, plus treats, crafts and live performances by children’s choirs.
A former pediatric patient, Landen Sylvester, and Santa helped light the 50-foot tree decked out with more than 350,000 lights.
- Ole Miss considers moving confederate monument
- ECSO: School shooting threat circulating on social media
- Lost wedding ring makes its way across the country back to Alabama
- WATCH: Family says their brand new TV was damaged by careless FedEx delivery driver
- McDonald’s releases holiday clothing line, accessories