MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — University of South Alabama will be going remote for all students and non-essential employees starting Monday September 14 and Tuesday September 15.
The school made an announcement on Facebook Sunday afternoon. The school is expected to resume as normal Wednesday the 16th of September, with all classes and offices resuming as normal.
The main dining hall will have modified hours on Monday and Tuesday from 9 AM to 9 PM. For those residing on campus USA Police will respond to any emergency situation at 251-460-6312.
All events are canceled on Monday and Tuesday and you can read the full Facebook post below:
- Why is Twitter allowed to restrict what politicians and other users say online?
- When can grandparents safely visit their grandkids after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?
- 2021 Inauguration Day schedule: Joe Biden and Kamala Harris take office Wednesday
- Mississippi governor announces 20,000 COVID-19 vaccine appointments for patients
- Coronasomnia: What is it and how to combat it