MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — University of South Alabama will be going remote for all students and non-essential employees starting Monday September 14 and Tuesday September 15.
The school made an announcement on Facebook Sunday afternoon. The school is expected to resume as normal Wednesday the 16th of September, with all classes and offices resuming as normal.
The main dining hall will have modified hours on Monday and Tuesday from 9 AM to 9 PM. For those residing on campus USA Police will respond to any emergency situation at 251-460-6312.
All events are canceled on Monday and Tuesday and you can read the full Facebook post below:
- Masks, distancing, and no tailgating, the 2020 norm at Bryant-Denny
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- Will Trump say ‘fake news’ or ‘China’ more?: Sportsbooks offer bets for presidential debate
- Tracking the Tropics: Hearing from a hurricane chaser & a look back at Hurricane Laura
- Residents of Sally-damaged apartments at a loss for where to move