Unedited press release from Visit Mobile
The Carnival Fantasy is not expected to arrive at the Cruise Terminal until 5 p.m. at the earliest. Upon arrival, it will take about 2 1/2 hours to debark all of the passengers. Passengers who are supposed to embark today will not begin that process until around 7:45-8, at the earliest.
Our Welcome Center team has been at the Cruise Terminal handing out brochures and encouraging those waiting to go experience Mobile while they wait. We’ll continue to keep you updated and, hopefully you all are seeing some of these cruisers in your businesess!
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video