CITRONELLE, Ala. (WKRG) — Two young boys were sworn is as “Honorary Assistant Chiefs” in Citronelle after their “wonderful gesture” toward the Citronelle Police Department (CPD).
Chief Norris took to CPD’s Facebook to share this story and remind everyone to remain that beacon of light even when surrounded by hate.
- Fairhope residents thank power crews with parade
- Kentucky AG to announce results today in Breonna Taylor shooting death probe
- Border Patrol agent stabbed; migrant assailant shot and killed, CBP says
- Mobile Saenger Theatre announces rescheduled 2020 Movie Series
- ‘Chipmunk’ bandit robs Louisiana pharmacy