MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Two semi-trucks overturned on the I-10 Bayway bridge Wednesday due to high winds from Hurricane Sally.
One truck overturned in the eastbound lane while the second overturned in the westbound lane. The driver of the second truck suffered minor cuts and was not seriously hurt. We do not have a condition on the first driver.
- Labor Day holiday has yet to lead to virus surge in Alabama
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US
- Government executes former soldier obsessed with witchcraft
- Sea turtle nest on Dauphin Island survives Hurricane Sally
- No more Uncle Ben’s, Mars reveals new name for rice brand