MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Two restaurants at the Shoppes at Bel Air will not return to the mall.
The mall’s new owner confirms Texas de Brazil and P.F. Changs will not return. But, he vows those spots will be filled.
Felix Reznick, with Kohan Retail Investment Group, who now owns the Shoppes at Bel Air, said they are currently working on filling that space. “I will fill that space,” he told WKRG News 5 on the phone.
Kohan bought the property a few weeks ago. Reznick says they’ve already filled some of the vacancies in the mall since taking over ownership.
- Cold Weather Shelter in Santa Rosa County to open
- FHP: Motorcyclist dead after impaired 24-year-old pulls out in front of him
- ONLY ON NEWS 5: Hear from the family of teen killed on Thanksgiving
- Cold Case Mystery: Mobile mother missing for 20 years
- Georgia family uses Christmas lights as a way to give back