MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Two restaurants at the Shoppes at Bel Air will not return to the mall.
The mall’s new owner confirms Texas de Brazil and P.F. Changs will not return. But, he vows those spots will be filled.
Felix Reznick, with Kohan Retail Investment Group, who now owns the Shoppes at Bel Air, said they are currently working on filling that space. “I will fill that space,” he told WKRG News 5 on the phone.
Kohan bought the property a few weeks ago. Reznick says they’ve already filled some of the vacancies in the mall since taking over ownership.
- COVID-19 nasal spray could be game changer, researcher says
- Trump says ‘temperature has to be brought down’ after Mar-a-Lago search
- Crestview Police announce death of K9 officer Sonic
- Louisiana man deals with surprise $2,900 water bill from Lafayette Utilities System
- Alabama man arrested for alleged sexual torture of child