MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Dyon Mccants and Patricia Jones pleaded not guilty to murder in the fatal shooting at Phlawless II Hair Salon.
The shooting occurred on July 3, 2020. Deangelo Nisby Jr, 21, was found dead on the scene in the rear parking lot. Mccants and Jones were arrested three days later.
- Lightning bolt damages Florida patrol vehicle with deputy inside
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames President Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Sturgis residents rent homes to rally-goers
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends
- ‘Edward Scissorhands’ home in Lutz up for sale