MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Hyron and Harry Davis’s cases were bound over to a Grand Jury. They are charged with murder, attempted murder, and various other charges connected to the fatal shooting of Alvin Dees Jr.
The shooting occurred at Papertree Apartments on Sperry Road on April 12, 2020. Dees died from his injuries after being transported to a hospital.
- Police search for missing Dothan man who could be in danger
- Mississippi lawmakers return to the Capitol to discuss the state’s budget
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Grove Hill Police investigate shooting Sunday night
- New York sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire