CITRONELLE, Ala. (WKRG) — Two City of Citronelle employees are facing an HR investigation.
Citronelle’s mayor confirmed to WKRG News 5 disciplinary actions have been taken, but he did not go into detail about what those actions were.
The mayor would not name the two employees or say what prompted the investigation.
- Eric Church, Jazmine Sullivan to sing national anthem at Super Bowl LV
- Accident involving an overturned vehicle on Dauphin Street between I-65 ramps
- Harry Brant, son of supermodel Stephanie Seymour, dies at 24
- Former Florida data scientist Rebekah Jones says she tested positive for COVID-19 in jail
- Mega Millions jackpot now $850 million; Powerball up to $730 million