MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A recent episode of a true crime podcast does a deep-dive on one of Mobile’s most high profile, recent, missing person cases. Saturday’s episode of the “Casefile” podcast profiled Danniella Vian. The young mother went missing in the summer of 2018. Her body and car were found nearly a year later in the waters of Bayou Sara.
The 90-minute piece explores the case in great detail including Vian’s early life and what brought her to Mobile. Family and friends still have lingering questions about how she ended up in the water that night. You can listen to the show here.
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Gov. Ivey issues statement in support for nomination of Amy Coney Barrett for SCOTUS
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020