MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — I-10 westbound is seeing a large congestion from the Wallace tunnel and onto the I-10 bridge.
There are no reported accident or disabled vehicles at this time. The congestion is expected to end around 6:00 PM tonight.
- Curfew lifted for unincorporated areas of Baldwin County
- Happiness class — free online — is most popular at Yale, especially during pandemic
- “Thriller Nights of Light” to kickoff Friday in Mobile at Hank Aaron Stadium
- ESPN: NFL doctor accidentally punctured QB’s lung
- Road to Recovery: Staff works to clean up mess Hurricane Sally left on Orange Beach