MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The eastbound right lane of the Causeway will be closed on Thursday, Feb. 26 and 27 between the Cochrane Africatown Bridge and the Bankhead Tunnel, according to ALDOT.
That stretch of road will be closed from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. both days.
Crews need to perform drainage maintenance operations.
ALDOT is telling drivers to expect delays and seek an alternate route during peak travel times.
- Why are so many catalytic converters being stolen?
- Mother-daughter duo believes they found centuries-old pirate sword in small North Carolina town
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest
- More than 380,000 gallons of sewer overflow reported in Mobile County following severe weather event
- A Minute with Drexel: The “Someday Shelf”