MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG-TV) — United Cerebral Palsy is hosting its 2019 Nights of Lights 5K and Fun Run tonight. This is your chance to run or walk through the lights display at Hank Aaron Stadium. The 5K starts at 6:15, and the Run Run follows at 7PM.
The cost is $30 for adults. $25 for kids. Participants should park at Regal Cinemas and take the shuttle to The Hank.
For more information, click here.
- Shooting near Knollwood Apartments
- Mobile Police investigate shooting on Michael Boulevard
- E. coli outbreak linked to Fresh Express chopped salad kits, health officials warn
- Alabama’s fallen heroes recognized through Wreaths Across America
- Trump administration looks to fund school choice for students federally