MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG-TV) — United Cerebral Palsy is hosting its 2019 Nights of Lights 5K and Fun Run tonight. This is your chance to run or walk through the lights display at Hank Aaron Stadium. The 5K starts at 6:15, and the Run Run follows at 7PM.
The cost is $30 for adults. $25 for kids. Participants should park at Regal Cinemas and take the shuttle to The Hank.
For more information, click here.
- Mobile County Crime Map: Person shot at Summertree Apartments on Azalea Road
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Tyler Bell
- Spotty showers possible tonight, Higher rain chances for Tuesday and Wednesday
- Accident at Government and Stocking streets in midtown Mobile
- Loved ones of missing swimmers ‘praying for a miracle’