MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Police on Tuesday announced a third arrest in a double homicide from 2017.
Police identified the third suspect as Joshua Williams III, who remained silent as police escorted him away from MPD Headquarters on his way to Metro Jail.
The victims, 28-year-old Brandon Cadwell and 31-year-old Reginald Crenshaw Jr., were found shot to death inside a home on Gulfwood Drive around 12:30 a.m. on September 12, 2017.
Crenshaw was the son of Mobile County School Board member Dr. Reginald Crenshaw.
Treshun Hughes and Larry Jackson were previously indicted by a grand jury on capital murder charges.
- EMT shot in Staten Island by man he was helping, suspect in custody: police
- Ride of Silence honors cyclists killed on the road, raises awareness
- House passes domestic terrorism bill in mostly party-line vote
- Florida inmate who escaped from work release back in police custody
- Poll analysis: Can Ivey avoid runoff?