MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Police on Tuesday announced a third arrest in a double homicide from 2017.
Police identified the third suspect as Joshua Williams III, who remained silent as police escorted him away from MPD Headquarters on his way to Metro Jail.
The victims, 28-year-old Brandon Cadwell and 31-year-old Reginald Crenshaw Jr., were found shot to death inside a home on Gulfwood Drive around 12:30 a.m. on September 12, 2017.
Crenshaw was the son of Mobile County School Board member Dr. Reginald Crenshaw.
Treshun Hughes and Larry Jackson were previously indicted by a grand jury on capital murder charges.
- Be ‘that’ neighbor with Walmart’s over-the-top Halloween yard decor
- Shutdown averted: Political winners and losers
- New Orleans Saints fall to Tampa Bay Buccaneers 26-9
- Fire near USA campus leaves businesses closed
- Biden says ‘not much time’ to keep aid flowing to Ukraine and Congress must ‘stop the games’