MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Police on Tuesday announced a third arrest in a double homicide from 2017.
Police identified the third suspect as Joshua Williams III, who remained silent as police escorted him away from MPD Headquarters on his way to Metro Jail.
The victims, 28-year-old Brandon Cadwell and 31-year-old Reginald Crenshaw Jr., were found shot to death inside a home on Gulfwood Drive around 12:30 a.m. on September 12, 2017.
Crenshaw was the son of Mobile County School Board member Dr. Reginald Crenshaw.
Treshun Hughes and Larry Jackson were previously indicted by a grand jury on capital murder charges.
- Security camera shows Tesla owner got into driver’s seat before deadly crash
- Alabama State Trooper charged with sexual misconduct and assault
- Foley man wins $1 million Florida lottery scratch off
- Gov. Ivey along with 19 other governors send letter to White House on Southern Border Crisis
- Dozens of dead bodies found floating in India’s Ganges River