MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Wave Transit System will suspend all Fixed Route Bus Services, including the Moda, effective the end of service on Thursday, July 23, 2020.
The suspension will remain in place until Monday, July 27, 2020, and may be extended if the coronavirus pandemic conditions warrant.
For individuals who have purchased monthly passes for the month of July 2020, the Wave’s staff will work with customers individually to reimburse them for their monthly pass purchases.
The Wave will continue to operate the Mobility Assistance Program (MAP) service. Also, new applicants will continue to have their applications reviewed for eligibility as normal.
The service schedule for MAP will be Monday-Saturday, 6:00 am – 9:00 pm.
Riders are asked to consider limiting their trips for only purposes deemed essential. The cost of MAP service will remain the same. For additional information call 251-344-6600 or visit the website.
- BIKER DAD: Biker events on the Gulf Coast
- The 100 Series Finale Watch and Win Giveaway
- Former Wahoo makes MLB history
- Timothy Ray Brown, 1st person cured of HIV, dies of cancer at California home
- Lawmakers react to unruly presidential debate