MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile City Council Meeting addressed an ordinance Tuesday to regulate food trucks inside city limits. This was an agenda item held over regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Councilman Joel Daves with district 5 made a move to layoff the topic until November 3, 2020 but says the finance committee will have a public hearing on the topic next month.
Food Truck regulation hearing:
- October 3, 2020
- Open to Public Comment
- Following the regular City Council meeting
- Conducted by the finance committee
- California police arrest 27 in EDD scam; 130 debit cards, $150,000 in cash recovered
- Search underway for missing 16-year-old in Montgomery
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana