MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The suspect found guilty in the 2018 fatal shooting on Joe Carl Road, Shuantell Fountain, was sentenced to life for the murder of Carlos Stacy.
In January of 2018, officers discovered the body of a man with a gunshot wound. After a homicide investigation was conducted, Fountain was found responsible for the crime.
- California police arrest 27 in EDD scam; 130 debit cards, $150,000 in cash recovered
- Search underway for missing 16-year-old in Montgomery
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana