MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A suspect has been arrested for a deadly shooting on Hercules Street on January 6.
Melvin Thompson was arrested Friday and charged with murder. Thompson was previously named a person of interest in the homicide.
Police identified the victim as 55-year-old Willie Marshal.
The homicide was the first of the year in the City of Mobile.
- Orange Beach mayor upset visitors can get vaccines before residents
- Arts and Crafts Fest set to make 2021 comeback, with COVID modifications
- Man facing 13 counts of child pornography in Escambia County, Fla.
- Mobile Police remain on alert following Inauguration
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate