MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A suspect has been arrested for a deadly shooting on Hercules Street on January 6.
Melvin Thompson was arrested Friday and charged with murder. Thompson was previously named a person of interest in the homicide.
Police identified the victim as 55-year-old Willie Marshal.
The homicide was the first of the year in the City of Mobile.
- With new California border crossing in the works, connecting highway also takes shape
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Tree guys are staying busy days after Sally
- Woman crushed to death by heavy machinery on California beach
- Investigation reveals how Trump campaign used Facebook to deter voters in 2016 campaign