IRVINGTON, Ala. (WKRG) — Hurricane Sally walloped a large portion of south Mobile County. At the intersection of Hurricane Boulevard and Highway 188 the storm took down a large tree. The tree pulled down several utility lines and traffic lights at the junction.
The storm also smashed Alma Bryant’s High School sign. The storm damage here is contributing to several power outages in the area.
- DOJ labels NYC, Seattle, Portland as cities ‘permitting violence,’ weighs pulling federal funds
- Make-A-Wish surprises 4-year-old cancer survivor with puppy
- Missouri 18-year-old finds fossilized mastodon tooth in river
- Hurricane Sally reveals ship that was submerged for decades
- Man accused of trying to kidnap 2-year-old from car backing out of California parking spot