MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — St. Luke’s High School football coach Ronn Lee confirmed to WKRG News 5 the Wildcats football team started a 14-quarantine on Wednesday.
Lee said he acted on advice from Health officials due to a “a possible COVID threat.” Lee said 39 players from grades 7 through 12 make up the team and will return to school on Aug. 17.
St. Luke’s is scheduled to open the High School season on August 28th against Chickasaw. Lee said he supports playing high school football this season.
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Run the GO Run and help raise money for local GYN cancer research
- Behind the scenes with Baldwin County EMA as Hurricane Sally recovery efforts continue
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Woman says cemetery owners refuse to remove tree, told her to drive over graves