MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Southwest Mobile County Chamber of Commerce Christmas Parade for 2020 has been canceled.
The parade was set to take place Saturday, December 5th at 10:30 a.m. in Tillman’s Corner. This is the latest Christmas parade to be canceled as the number of coronavirus cases continue to rise across the state of Alabama.
The Chamber of Commerce posted the cancelation to their website, WKRG News 5 has reached out for more information.
- Community support needed to complete special needs park in Summerdale
- Michigan parents denied legal rights to their babies due to outdated law
- Florida lawmaker wants to rename highway ‘President Donald J. Trump Highway’
- WATCH: Jennifer Lopez sings ‘This Land Is Your Land’ and ‘America the Beautiful’ at Biden inauguration
- WATCH: Garth Brooks calls for unity in ‘Amazing Grace’ inauguration performance