UPDATE (12/02 12:19 PM) — The two teens suspected to be involved in the murder of a 19-year-old both pled not guilty Wednesday.
Macpherson was the only one out of the two to appear in court, while Rutledge’s attorney stood in for her.
A preliminary hearing is set for March 3rd.
UPDATE (11/30 1:10 PM) — According to the Mobile District Attorney’s Office the bond hearing for Lucy Rutledge and Anthony Macpherson, who are charged with the murder of Tavon Holder, set bond at $125,000 for Macpherson and $75,000 for Rutledge.
THEODORE, Ala. (WKRG) — UPDATE (11/27/2020 10:13AM) — Mobile Police sent us the following update Friday morning.
On Thursday, November 26, 2020 at approximately 6 p.m., police responded to the 7500 block of Old Pascagoula Road in reference to one shot. Upon arrival, officers located the male victim who was unresponsive.
The male victim was identified as 19-year-old Tavon Holder.
Holder was pronounced deceased by medical personnel.
This case is cleared by the arrest of 17-year-old Anthony Macpherson and 17-year-old Lucy Rutledge.
UPDATE: Mobile Police confirmed the 19-year-old man shot at Bennett Point Apartments has died. Homicide investigators are working the scene.
Mobile Police say a 19-year-old man was shot at Bennett Pointe Apartments on Thanksgiving Day.
This is a developing story. WKRG News 5 will have more information as it becomes available.
- Jay couple charged in child sex abuse and pornography case
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- 3 family members who share birthday are celebrating apart this year during pandemic
- Suspect in 2016 double homicide in Mobile County pleads guilty
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election