THEODORE, Ala. (WKRG) — Shelter for Tropical Storm Sally is being offered at Theodore High School.
Full release below:
Monday, the Mobile Chapter of the American Red Cross (ARC) will open one shelter, for Mobile County residents who do not feel safe staying in their homes during the threat of Tropical Storm Sally.
The shelter location will be:
Theodore High School
6201 Swedetown Road
Theodore, AL 36582
Registration will begin on Monday, September 14, 2020, at 10:00 am.
Residents who live in areas prone to flooding or storm surge and those living in mobile homes should take advantage of sheltering in a safe location.
Due to COVID-19 protocols ALL clients are required to wear a mask and will be screened prior to entering the shelter.
Bring all medications and personal items that may be required for each family member.
Alcoholic beverages, any type of weapon and food other than special dietary requirements will not be allowed. Pets will not be allowed in the shelter.
- Orange Beach mayor upset visitors can get vaccines before residents
- Arts and Crafts Fest set to make 2021 comeback, with COVID modifications
- Man facing 13 counts of child pornography in Escambia County, Fla.
- Mobile Police remain on alert following Inauguration
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate