MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The city of Mobile will block off part of Dauphin Street starting tomorrow, Oct. 2, to enable business owners to use the street for outdoor seating.
The closure will be similar to Artwalk, beginning at about 6 p.m. and going until 10 p.m. The closure will be from Royal Street to Dearborn Street.
The closure is part of the city’s Streets Alive project, which encourages an entertainment friendly environment for Mobilians to come out and support downtown businesses while maintaining social distancing practices
- Louisville police officer files lawsuit against Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend
- Escambia County deputies need help in locating ‘missing endangered adult’
- Driver suspected of dragging, killing California bicyclist in 2017 is captured in Australia
- ALDOT to pickup Zeta storm debris starting Monday
- ALDOT: Six counties to undergo Hurricane Zeta debris removal